There was a time when Broken hearts and broken dreams Were over.
曾經有段時間,破碎的心與破碎的夢都被拋在腦後
There was a place where All you could do was Wish on a four leaf clover.
曾經有個地方,你只要向幸運草許願就可以了
But now is a new time There is a new place
但現在,在這新的開始、新的地方
Where dreams just can't come true.
夢想再也無法實現
It started the day when I left you (oh)
一切就從我離開你的那一天起 (喔)
I could never love again the way that I loved you (oh)
我無法再愛、像我愛你那麼深 (喔)
I could never cry again like I did when I left you
我無法再哭、像我離開你時那麼痛
And when we said goodbye,
當我們說再見
Oh the look in your eyes
喔!你眼中的我
Just left me beside myself without your heart (without your heart)
魂魄都離開、沒有你的我 (沒有你的我)
I could never love again now that we're apart
分手後,我無法再愛
When I was sorry
我很抱歉
It was too late to turn around (turn around)
當我想要改變,但是一切都太遲了
And tell you so.
想告訴你一切
There was no reason
沒有任何理由
There was no reason
沒有任何理由
Just a foolish beat of my heart.
不過是我愚蠢的心跳
Oh, can't you see I'm not fooling nobody
喔,你看不出來,我無法騙到任何人
Don't you see the tears are falling down my face
你看不到,淚水已流下我的臉
Since you went away
當你離開
Break my heart, you slipped away
傷透我的心,你偷偷溜開
Didn't know I was wrong
不知道,我錯了
Never meant to hurt you now you're gone
我無意傷害你,現在你走了
I could never love again now that we're apart.
分手後,我無法再愛
I could never love again now that we're apart.
分手後,我無法再愛